Information notice on the protection of personal data on DLG Intermarketing website
DLG Intermarketing, as the author, owner and administrator of www.agraria-dlg.ro, respects the privacy and security of the processing of personal data of each person who visits this site for the purpose of information or other operations.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy, DLG Intermarketing is obliged to manage safely and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data that you provide us about yourself, a member of your family or another person.
DLG Intermarketing is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data you provide through www.agraria-dlg.ro.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No 677/2001, registered data subjects have the following rights:
- the right to information (art.12)
- the right to access personal data (art. 13);
- the right to intervene on personal data (art. 14);
- the right of opposition (art. 15);
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision (art. 17);
- the right to go to court (art. 18).
Any information provided by you will be deemed and will represent your express consent for your personal data to be used by DLG Intermarketing in accordance with the purposes set out below.
If you do not want your data to be collected please do not provide it to us.
Purpose of data collection
When you provide us with personal data, DLG Intermarketing may use it for the following stated purposes, unless otherwise specified:
- to make sure the webpage is relevant to your needs;
- to confirm the services you have purchased online and to provide you with additional information about these services (operating hours, etc.);
- submission of offers, advertising and marketing messages;
- Information about promotions by mail and telephone, SMS, or other means of communication regarding the products of DLG Intermarketing or partner companies;
DLG Intermarketing may disclose personal data to third parties if required to do so by law or in cases of good faith where such actions are necessary to comply with legal provisions; protect and defend the proprietary rights of DLG Intermarketing and www.agraria-dlg.ro; act in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services.
Use of statistical and anonymised data
DLG Intermarketing. may use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing for the following purposes:
- making reports / analyzes;
- providing information for their own purposes;
- publishing, promoting, offering the services offered by DLG Intermarketing
Cookies (terminology includes “Internet cookie”, “browser cookie”, “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie” ) are files or information that may be stored on your computer or mobile devices with Internet access (smartphone or tablet) when you access the Internet. The cookie is installed by a request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome) and cannot access the information on the user’s computer/mobile device. Please note that this technology does not contain software, viruses or spyware.
How can I control or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change your settings to block cookies or to be notified when cookies are sent to your computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablet).
If you cancel the cookies we use, you will no longer receive personalised information when you visit the Site www.agraria-dlg.ro
If you use multiple devices to view and access the Site (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is set to match your cookie preferences.